In order to create a separate cPanel account
1. Log into WHM and find add a package option
2. Create a package name and set necessary limits.
Note: do not use `unlimited`, as it will not work properly. Try to use 999999999, for example.
3. You can enable shell access for this cPanel account, but this is not obligatory. Once done, click add.
4. Now you can create a cPanel account. You need to choose create a new account option.
5. Fill in all the information.
Note: you should better enable DKIM and SPF records under DNS settings.
6. If you use default mail server of your hosting provider, you need to choose Local mail exchanger.
If you want to use third-party mail server, you need to select Remote mail exchanger.
7. Once done, click create.